Call us on 01384 231444
Terms of Business
- Whilst we make every effort to assist in identifying vehicle options and standard specifications, the information should only be used as a guide and no decision should be made to purchase, hire or lease a specific vehicle without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. Please check your order carefully to ensure it suits your exact requirements. If you are unsure, please check the manufacturer’s website or ask your sales consultant. For the avoidance of any doubt LV Cars Limited Trading as LV Contracts will not be liable for any loss or damage arising, in contact, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on the Website, nor products or services provided by third parties (whether individuals or corporations) featured on the site.
- Upon entering into a contract agreement, you are responsible for the running of the Vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This includes keeping the Vehicle properly serviced in accordance with the manufacturers recommended service schedule by an agent approved by the finance company.
- All images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website Information without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
- Prices quoted for personal leasing include VAT.
- Prices quoted for business leasing exclude VAT.
- Should the VAT rate change between the placing of the order and the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts reserves the right to change the price of the vehicle, either before or after an order is placed. If the price of a vehicle is changed after an order is placed LV Cars Limited Trading as LV Contracts will notify you of the change and you have the right to withdraw your order if the change is not acceptable.
- Prices quoted may vary depending up on vehicle colour. This is a result of different residual values set by the finance company or may depend upon stock availability.
- Prior to processing your order, a processing fee will be required. The processing fee is the broker fee charged by LV Cars Limited trading as LV Contracts for our service and represents the costs incurred for arranging the sale, ordering the vehicle, arranging the finance and organising delivery of the vehicle. The amount required will be stated on your order form prior to acceptance by you.
- Prior to ordering your vehicle a deposit may be required. Cancellations may result in the loss of any deposit paid subject to the discretion of LV Cars Limited Trading as LV Contracts.
- An order of a vehicle from the LV Contract’s website is an expression of interest by you to obtain the vehicle ordered at a price similar to that advertised.
- An order does not create a contract between you and LV Contracts. For there to be a contract between you and LV Cars Limited Trading as LV Contracts, LV Contracts must locate a vehicle matching the specification you require, at a price agreed between you and LV Cars Limited Trading as LV Contracts. You must enter into a finance agreement with a finance company. For the avoidance of any doubt, there is no contract to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle between you and LV Cars Limited Trading as LV Contracts until the finance agreement is signed by you and the finance company and it becomes executed/ operational.
- In the unlikely event that the vehicle you have ordered is not available or the funder makes a change to the rental, LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts will contact you by email or telephone to confirm with you whether you wish to proceed with you LV Contracts will cancel your order without penalty and refund any payment made.
- Following an accepted order, we will carry out a credit check on you as part of your application process. If you are applying on behalf of a limited company, you are confirming you have authority to authorise a credit search in the name of the Company and each Director. The lender reserves the right to decline the application.
- For regulated credit broking agreements that have been concluded without any face-to-face dealings (i.e. over the phone, internet etc.) you have the right to cancel the contract without penalty and without giving any reason within 14-calendar days in accordance with the Distance Marketing Directive. The 14-calendar day cancellation period begins from the day you “accept” our quotation, Terms & Conditions and IDD document. This legal right applies equally to all personal customers, sole traders and partnerships with up to four partners.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts will charge of up to £399 + VAT processing fee (otherwise known as the brokerage fee) paid by the customer at point of order. If you cancel after you have signed your Contract Hire or Personal Contract Hire agreement, LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts will retain the full processing fee (otherwise known as the brokerage fee) to cover all costs and expenses incurred in arranging the credit hire agreement.
- Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) and Partnerships with more than four partners will not be entitled to a refund of the processing fee but depending upon circumstances, may be eligible for a credit note against future orders up to a maximum of six months from the point of cancellation. Customers should contact LV Contracts in the first instance to discuss their case as this is judged on a case-by-case basis.
- Costs may occur if your cancel your order. We may charge a cancelation fee of up to £1500 + VAT for services already provided. Any amount due is payable immediately upon receipt of a pro forma invoice from LV Cars Limited, by bank transfer or credit/debit card.
- Upon receipt of a correctly completed and signed finance agreement; payment of any deposit, and if applicable payment of any balances LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts will arrange delivery of the vehicle to your chosen destination.
- Please note certain delivery locations may incur an additional delivery charge and we reserve the right to recover this charge from you. However, we will advise you if there is an additional delivery charge prior to you completing the finance documentation.
- Please note that the statutory cooling off period observed by finance companies applies to all vehicles, and vehicles will not be delivered until the ’cooling off’ period has expired.
- Local registration of vehicles is not possible.
- Proof of insurance is required before delivery can take place. Please note that the hirer obtaining finance must be the main policy holder on the insurance certificate. Please make your insurance provider is aware that this is a lease vehicle and that the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle is the finance company.
- Certain finance agreements have an excess mileage charge. This is expressed as PPM (Pence Per Mile) and is charged when your vehicle exceeds the agreed mileage over the total contract term. Some contracts allow you to travel over your agreed mileage amount only charging you the PPM amount stated on your order form, however other contracts will only allow you to travel up to a pre-determined amount before a higher excess mileage charge is applied. Please refer to your contract for full details on excess mileage charges and how this cost may affect you.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts reserves the right to withdraw or amend any ’Special Offers’ at any time.
- Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts is committed to customer service. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we will endeavour to resolve any issues in a fair and effective manner.
- If you have any feedback regarding our service you should email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01384 231275 or write to LV Contracts, 205-215 Halesowen Road, Netherton, Dudley, West Midlands, DY2 9PY. We are committed to acknowledging your feedback by the end of the next business day and undertaking all reasonable efforts to resolving it promptly under the circumstances. We will provide you with a timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you regularly updated with its progress. For more information please refer to our Complaints Procedure.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contracts is a broker member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contacts is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- LV Cars Limited, trading as LV Contacts is licenced as a credit broker under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Company Registration Number is 08449822.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT WLTP THAT COULD EFFECT YOUR ORDERS
- Any cars that are factory ordered could have amended CO2 and MPG figures regardless of the delivery date. This could mean an increase in VED and therefore monthly payments. Some models will be removed from factory ordering with little or no notice. Cars may be delayed if testing on that specific model has not been completed.